IDeaa for f1

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

dede
Community User Level: 5

Post by dede » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Don't worry, next F1 League won't start shortly.. It'll take some time.. And I want to organize something different as well..

Respekt
Community User Level: 1

Post by Respekt » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:34 pm

i like dede's idea about being able to choose from a couple different cars and keeping it for the season, that could make things interesting, but the cars would have to be all equal in the end. Just like the different teams in startcraft for example, they are all very different, but perfectly balanced and fair.

shyguy1001

Post by shyguy1001 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:50 pm

dede wrote:Don't worry, next F1 League won't start shortly.. It'll take some time.. And I want to organize something different as well..
Great, I am going to put more cups on SlidersTV for sure, F1 League will always retain the biggest level of complexity and excitement, best quality videos but short videos that are simply standard intro-grid-race-byebye will be fun to do just to keep me occupied before the next F1 season :)

mjay

Post by mjay » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:44 am

how about have a pre-season to do all the uploads the checking and the updates so you don't have to worry abouut the during the f1 season

random person-great idea mjay, but no one listn to you so shutup
mjay-...ikr
fresh to death #YOLO