It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 am

2011-2012 Turbosliders.com F1 League SlidersTV Awards

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

2011-2012 Turbosliders.com F1 League SlidersTV Awards

PostSat Feb 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Awards will be given in these categories:

Best Driver (awarded to the best driver throughout the season)

Best Race (the most exciting race to watch on SlidersTV)

Best Win (the most impressive pro race win)

Best Track (the best track in terms of racing, looks, everything)

Best Overtake (the best overtake from the season, pro races only)

Best Rookie (the best player who made his first start this season, both pro and rookie races)

Best Gentleman (the fairest racer from the season, both pro and rookie races)

The REIROM Award for Biggest Fail (this can be anything which you deem a failure, a moment or someones entire season, be creative with your nominations here :D can be from pro or rookie races)

Please send me your nominations via PM or by contacting me @ Shyguy1001@hotmail.co.uk on msn ;) I encourage you all to watch the race videos again to make your nominations in each category! You may nominate as many as you want, and the top 5 nominations in each category will be put up for voting in a weeks time. Nominations will close on 4th March @ 00:00GMT.

YOU MAY NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF

Any questions?

Enjoy :D

Btw watch the final video @

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUmGfiuT ... plpp_video

shyguy1001

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Don't forget, today is the last day you can nominate for awards!! Nominations shut at 00:00GMT tonight :)

Mike Nike

Re: 2011-2012 Turbosliders.com F1 League SlidersTV Awards

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 1:56 pm

hmm i open semi^^-nominate/vote
best driver dede
best race ..maybe #5 carlsberg, maybe #9
best win.. hmm...probably not that 7/8ish by pab, since i was actually able to beat that totalrace time local, while i was not able to beat other totalracetimes at dede/t wins, example race 2, on the other side, #6 forst..win by pab i think was quite fast and constant, i think..so ill take this - cant say if some wins or races (dedes catch up in some race from behind to 2nd or so) were better
best track..probably #5 carlsberg, maybe #9 (didnt like the lights though) or #10
best overtake...meh, i can imagine shy might like the dede vs etmil one...id probably would even go for dede vs mike when i failed trying to let dede pass^^ in #5 carlsberg, unfortunately i cant remember so many good other overtake situations
best rookie ..pff, no idea
best genlteman...janne..oh wait, he didnt drive :P..jk..ehm, probably someone who got lapped 1-2 times per race while still being in semi close fights with other drivers for places in the race. those who basicly were never costing lapping cars any time should probably get this title. i remember quite a lot situations where people, maybe wokinger, were good in letting lap.
The REIROM Award for Biggest Fail...hmm, can say only from pro races, even i watched some rookieraces too...either way, lagfail dede, pusher del.., pitpusher xy(who made most ones), eh..rough overtakepusher xy(and not letting pass), runoutoffuel-drivers (lol silcir), toomuchfuelfiller xy (lol), qualificationFAILER xy (starting with 7% fuel), stubborn 1-stopper (oO)..just kidding^^, 1 hour too late-comer due to GMT-fail...

Pingu

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 2:30 pm

you are supposed to pm your nominees hehe.. and Lol punctuation total

pablinho15

Community User Level: 2

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Best Driver: Etmil.

Best Race: #9 Qatar

Best Win: #10 Tijnyxinho.

Best Track: Embrey - http://www.turbosliders.com/view_track.php?id=966&offset=180

Best Overtake: Pab ->> Mike in Harlow.(zig zag)

Best Rookie: Hazard

Best Gentleman: Mike Nike

The REIROM Award for Biggest Fail: Ni idea.

Mike Nike

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 4:28 pm

pablinho15 wrote:Best Overtake: ...

lap 27, middle...pab with way less fuel...but cutting the corner over sand, kinda rough, considering the following collision made me go off my normal line. f1sl even has a rule that overtaking by cutting is not allowed, by the way. soo...rough sand-cut kamikaze style^^ im not gonna vote for :P

id rather like the overtake of 2 cars by me in end of lap 4 there. but im sure there are plenty overtakes which can be considered as better.

Pingu

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 4:39 pm

that pablito sure read all the posts lol! cant vote on yourself and pm ur votes :p

JonnO

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Pingu wrote:that pablito sure read all the posts lol! cant vote on yourself and pm ur votes :p

Thought the same thing! :P

shyguy1001

PostMon Mar 05, 2012 3:34 am

Hey guys, nominations are now closed, and have been counted. 5 top nominations in each category will be voted on, except overtakes category, where there was a 3 way tie for the 5th nomination, so there will be 7 options there :D It's 3:30am so I'm far to tired to post topic at the moment, but tomorrow morning I will post a topic revealing the nominations and giving links to them on video, and at that point voting will be considered open ;) You will be able to vote on only one option per category, and you will be able to vote for yourself, if wished.

Return to General Discussion