Turbo Sliders - New Version

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Afinfas
Community User Level: 3

Post by Afinfas » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:34 am

power79 wrote:
- Another raceidle variable for autoserver that kicks car out of race if not moving in X seconds (disconnected, downloading etc.).
- Maybe possibility to set different fuel and damage settings for individual cars?

And please release beta-version first. We can do the testing for you.
Those are nice ideas specially the one about different fuel and damage settings for individualy cars cause opens the possibility to many more race types like making more Q laps but starting with less tires,bla, bla, bla... The tires you use on Q are the ones you go to race with....

The autoserver kick thing is also well thought.

One i would like to see is: "when we have races with COM players, campaign (with Q inclusive), then it would be nice to have startups Fcked up! Like some start faster then others like it happens in reality."

Oh...i posted again here...$hit!!! :lol:

And yeah...bring that Beta out...
Last edited by Afinfas on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dont forget to be happy!"

Rendy Andrian
Community User Level: 2

Post by Rendy Andrian » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:14 pm

power79 wrote:I thought of couple small things that should be quite easy to implement. So Ande, if you feel bored and just can't think anything to do :wink:

- Staggered starts(with automatic timing) and AI-drivers for rally tracks.
- Possibility to see who are playing at server without joining (server list/lobby view)
- Another raceidle variable for autoserver that kicks car out of race if not moving in X seconds (disconnected, downloading etc.).
- Maybe possibility to set different fuel and damage settings for individual cars?
- Possibility to set limits to car properties for races. So cars could be build to be different but somehow balanced so theres no clear advantage to other cars?

And please release beta-version first. We can do the testing for you.
Single Lap AIs :shock: *bows*

Plus from me: Personalities for different AIs. I mean, how one AI driver's behavior is defined. How aggressive will it be? How stable its pace will it be? etc. etc. etc.

How it can be implemented...?

Code: Select all

Color 3 0000ff ff0000 ff0000
AIPlayer John Doe
//AIPersonality - first value defines aggressiveness rating, with 100 being most aggressive that it
//won't let you take its position. Second value defines the ratio between slow but sure paces and
//fast but poor paces.
AIPersonality 100 50
Here, John Doe will be aggressive towards you if you're near him, though his driving pace will be balanced between fast speed and gentle cornering.

But maybe someone could better this opinion of mine because I know that there might be some "things" that might perfect this feature.
RACING SINCE 2007
OFFICIAL SITE - BLOG - TWITTER

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:59 pm

Any new developments on this topic??? :?:

I mean...is anything being made lately in terms of coding? Any predictions of a possible beta release date. Or even an official release date? :D

Just curious..... :roll:

JonnO

Post by JonnO » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:23 am

The chat. 3 lines of chat isn't enough!

Maybe some option for text size, or maybe more lines of text. Because for SCARTS, it can get very hectic with re-spamming until people see!

Chat box / More lines / Bigger text? I don't know, along those lines surely :)

Mike Nike
Community User Level: 5

Post by Mike Nike » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:40 am

hehe jonno, like in trackmania nations, right? ;)
switchable half transparent chat overlay

JonnO

Post by JonnO » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Mike Nike wrote:hehe jonno, like in trackmania nations, right? ;)
switchable half transparent chat overlay
YES! 8)

Ibon

Post by Ibon » Fri May 10, 2013 9:57 pm

Hi people!
It has been a lot of time since the last time I have posted here, and a little bit less since I have played to the game.
Luisma (Turok) told me about this thread and I was thinking that this is what the game needs.

I am agree with Dede, the game doesn't need a big change or features of a modern game; the game is what it is.
The game is good by self, so I think that the only thing it needs is promote the game among our friends, forums etc. And of course, a little changes would be a good thing (I'm totally agree with the idea of put Punaball mod as a by default mode in the game, we have to exploit it).
I personally have a lot of affection ( I don't know is it sounds very well in english but in spanish it does :D) by this game and I would like to help in what I can to keep this game on and with an active community, in the end, the community is who keeps the game alive.
I will try to advertise the game among a couple of forums I know, let's see if we can revive the game.

Greetings! :wink:

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Fri May 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Ibon wrote:I am agree with Dede, the game doesn't need a big change or features of a modern game; the game is what it is.
I hope Ande is not reading this. :P
Well, as I know, nobody asked for a big changes anyway. We just asked for a lot of small changes. Believe me, the game needs them. Don't worry, it will not become 3D. :wink:

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Sat May 11, 2013 1:08 am

Yeah definitely we need these small changes that can make the game close to "perfection". Well, perfect it will never be but...can get much much better, but we all know this.

Hopefully theres some work being done while we wait for it full of patience. Would be great to have more knowledge about the current progress... :(

I set in my head a deadline for this new version to come out and this is: End of August! Hopefully im right! :shock:

JonnO

Post by JonnO » Sat May 11, 2013 5:07 am

(Windows 98/ Me/ NT/ 2000/ XP)
Download Free Demo
Get Full Version

(Linux)
Download Free Demo
Get Full Version

"Download free demo" = WTF DEMO LOL F*** TOTAL. Get rid of this "demo" text!!!

Ibon

Post by Ibon » Sat May 11, 2013 10:19 am

Whiplash wrote:
Ibon wrote:I am agree with Dede, the game doesn't need a big change or features of a modern game; the game is what it is.
I hope Ande is not reading this. :P
Well, as I know, nobody asked for a big changes anyway. We just asked for a lot of small changes. Believe me, the game needs them. Don't worry, it will not become 3D. :wink:
I know, the word "agree" means that I'm in accordance with the things are posted here, so I'm not asking anything different, just remarking some asked things.

And yes, the game is what it is, that doesn't mean that this game is bad, just the opposite. The only thing I wanted to say is that the game has his limitations and we can't pretend to become TS a PS3 game or similar (yes, it's so obvious, but I think u caught the main idea).

I think that the game needs small changes, as you say, to mantain the current players. But to get new players (and this will be helpful also to keep in the game old players) the only thing we need is to promote the game everywhere. The game is very good and quite addictive but in Spain, for example, very few people know the game. Since I started to play TS, 7 years ago, I think that I only met about 20-30 spanish guys, maybe a bit more, but no much more, and most of them don't play currently.

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Sat May 11, 2013 10:20 am

after investing yesterday into some programming, i gone through a few of my tools, like playerlistgenerator and recordshtmlstatsgenerator..but in the end i felt like i got to wait for the next release (or info about a date) and any news about a possible release date after that.
Whiplash wrote:Don't worry, it will not become 3D. :wink:
actually, when testing some network code yesterday, server and client...i actually imported a bit of an antislider banaring scenario into a 3d environment with a little bit of physics.
creating minileap in trackmania nations and wanking a sick 6 lap racetotaltime record on it was already kinda nice. but that was nothing compared to the enthusiastic feeling i had when transforming ts stuff into 3d yesterday. like a little child who got an xmas present it wished for.

also read yesterday that blitz+ is for free for a limited time...so who is interested in basic game dev, check it out:
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Products/_index_.php
Ibon wrote:I think that I only met about 20-30 spanish guys, maybe a bit more, but no much more, and most of them don't play currently.
quite old, from around 2005/6:
http://www.janipenttinen.com/~mikenike/ ... st.html#ES

including double nicks..
966 finland
584 brazil
291 usa
210 netherlands
199 spain
153 canada
148 italy
131 sweden
129 uk
101 germany
59 portugal
53 belgium
51 poland
43 denmark
27 france

maybe some advertising in the french freeware webpages might be worth a try?

edit:
meh, i tried 5 french pages, first 4 only flashgames, the 5th had generally, but only 2 downloads..

Ibon

Post by Ibon » Sat May 11, 2013 11:23 am

Mike Nike wrote:
including double nicks..
966 finland
584 brazil
291 usa
210 netherlands
199 spain
153 canada
148 italy
131 sweden
129 uk
101 germany
59 portugal
53 belgium
51 poland
43 denmark
27 france

maybe some advertising in the french freeware webpages might be worth a try?
More than expected, I admit. In any case, taking into account nick changes (I use one for puna and another one for racing) and clan nicks, I've used about 4-5 nicks, and many of the people I know, at least 2 or 3. So the number is a bit unrealistic :p

KiWi
Community User Level: 1

Post by KiWi » Sat May 11, 2013 11:43 am

Mike Nike wrote:
actually, when testing some network code yesterday, server and client...i actually imported a bit of an antislider banaring scenario into a 3d environment with a little bit of physics.
creating minileap in trackmania nations and wanking a sick 6 lap racetotaltime record on it was already kinda nice. but that was nothing compared to the enthusiastic feeling i had when transforming ts stuff into 3d yesterday. like a little child who got an xmas present it wished for.
I would love to see a video of this xmas present :)

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Sat May 11, 2013 11:56 am

Oh yeah....bring it ON!!!! :D

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Sat May 11, 2013 3:52 pm

After more than 2 months from my last contact with Ande, I decided to send him a list of nicely described features that the game needs in order to help him to get nice preview of all those things. Then I thought that maybe it's better to put it here first and see if somebody would change anything.
So, I grabbed some free time yesterday and HERE is the result.

Some stuff I pulled out from the list cause they're already implemented, like:
-4000x4000 maps
-/mute option etc.

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Sat May 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Great resume! ;)

Ok, i read it all and here is my view with no order of importance:

The link with the working MAC version (or the thread about it) should be sent to Ande for him to have a look. viewtopic.php?t=281

The demo should be removed ASAP, and replaced for full game!!

Cause im afraid that this DOC its a lot of info for Ande to read and implement, i think it would be wise to exclude some things that we dont really need them badly.

1- Like the throttle/brake lights. Its a cool feature but....unnecessary compared to the other ones in terms of priorities!

2 - The private messages to team mates. Also nice feature but, not so important i would say.

Otherwise i agree with everything and say thank you for putting up the effort! ;)
Cant wait to see that version out!!

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Sat May 11, 2013 5:25 pm

if i read "download demo" as new player, i would think of quite some limitations. "a demo? nah, then i dont dl it..".
it might indeed be good to advertise with just "download sliders here...".

@whip
invisible missiles
- made me think about nonstatic tracks, like..adding elements which can be moved or removed, such as collecting weapons (which though might be a too big of a gamecode change); invisibility object, so a car gets invisible for x seconds.

realistic movement
- spinning ability is probably important in order to get unstuck in some situations. and also for some gamemods. it could be an option though, such as in car file:
spinning (type boolean, default 1).
- imo id prefer you to write "cars could have the option to have ability..." instead "cars should have". though i dont actually know what you mean with only turning left when accelerate..
- spinng while flying..oh well, i like the arcarde way..
- 64 rot-images. i just know that it feels good to drive with just 64 possible rotations, since that way you can have a feeling about driving to the very outside, make a fast correction steer and end up driving into the perfect parallel at the outside of the road, facing the perfect driving direction. with 128 or more possible rotations this will be harder and you would need more time to drive straight on a straight lol..; also..changing this kinda changes the game in a way, that records would probably need to be .re3 files, what i dont like^^. but the advantage with more rotations is quite minimal.
-"But realistic one should be default one" - imo the arcade should be the default one. i like the ts gameplay, more realistic racing games i usually dont like. just imagine all those 3d racing games, where you need to install 500mb+, take 20 minutes to adjust key settings, options..and end up driving 1 lap, because the car loses grip so easily that you slide off the 1st curve -.-
- if it comes to puna, im actually afraid by the way that older versions were easier to play, while nowadays those weird 45 degree sideshots happen more often...but dunno anymore.

-drafting
imo nondefault, but i can imagine a lot prefer that to go default. either way, yet another thing, which would need a .re3 file. i remember wasting a huge amount of time in newstargp trying to hunt a sick rec by gaining time by overtaking bots.

-slipperiness..hmm, with bounciness of walls and elasticity of cars some probs might be gone already. on the other side there could indeed exist some kind of terrain or obstacle that works just like the end of the screen. but it might look weird when racing those lines, imo.
the crashline in the vid at 2min13sec is actually kinda nice, but yeah, i guess you prefer less of a sidepowerhit and more something like: little slowdown, keep driving at the side of the track, which is definately a good solution too, id say.
cars more slippery? do you mean less likely to crash into wall or car? wouldnt that be pattern depending? and weight and elasticity depending or something? which already is included..

iv-statistics
ingame [TABsimilarKey]-stats to show fastest lap rank of racing players(+bots) for hotlap cups. so something like a timeattack mode is possible. maybe even races based on nr of minutes and not nr of laps. with the ghost reset key, probably necessary to add in tracks as 1 grid (ghostracing only or if nonghost race then car needs to be temporarily ghosted for x sec and for up to "infinity" later as long as colliding with other cars, so we dont get a 2car-mutant^^)

-commands
muteall - in some situations you just have to say something, like brb/wait..., dont know what other stuff. the brb thingy can be done with the newstargp "ready?" button, which each one has to click.

-desiredpositioned thingy..
an automatic knockoutsystem, which autoforced players to switch into spectatormode :)...anyway, that onserver chat console should have the command for a player to switch in spec mode and back, maybe (if allowed by specmayjoinplayerlist 1 or so)

-saycommand from serveradmin
it could be a helpful option, yeah. but sometimes its good to know who wrote hello^^. sure, the admin could say "serveradmin- hello" or so, but imo its fine the way it is.
- the color thingy though, im afraid of the negative consequences lol. if coloring, then maybe option of std chatcolor as player in chat sounds like a bit of a muststep then.

“Do you really want to quit” question
yeah i have that often too, many times accidently quit without purpose. but i think needing to hit one more time enter might actually nerv me more. but not sure..

-bottom screen players info
for new players, having that info is good, so id like to keep it as default; the transparency could work though, if the font is still readable above most trackterrains.

vii
-player number
at trackmania nations even 100+ drivers could drive in ghostmode for timeattack and "rounds"(=races), quite warpy and most usually you disable to show other cars (which could be an option for sliders too in ghostraces, especially in qualifications)

...eh i just read the self controlled camera thingy
made me think: did someone suggested fog of war yet for battle mod^^? ah too much to code maybe..

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Sat May 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Mike Nike wrote:
realistic movement
- spinning ability is probably important in order to get unstuck in some situations. and also for some gamemods. it could be an option though, such as in car file:
- imo id prefer you to write "cars could have the option to have ability..." instead "cars should have". though i dont actually know what you mean with only turning left when accelerate..

- 64 rot-images. i just know that it feels good to drive with just 64 possible rotations, since that way you can have a feeling about driving to the very outside, make a fast correction steer and end up driving into the perfect parallel at the outside of the road, facing the perfect driving direction. with 128 or more possible rotations this will be harder and you would need more time to drive straight on a straight lol..; also..changing this kinda changes the game in a way, that records would probably need to be .re3 files, what i dont like^^. but the advantage with more rotations is quite minimal.
First point means that car cant spin while stopped! You cant do that on a car in reality or do you? :) Even if i agree with you that can help to get car unstuck from some track points! But it definitely should be an option.

About more then 64 rot-images....i cant disagree more with you mike. It would drastically improve the game experience! Driving lines would be more unique, AI as well. This is something that turns down quite some players that try TS, specially the ones who tried NSGP. I dont want to drive a car that turns like the pointers of of a clock!!! :lol:
I dont need test to know that but...maybe you should give a try on that hacked EXE that whisplah has mentioned to see which version you like more! ;) Im almost sure you would change your mind about that point very quick!!

I dont know if this is already implemented but...if car drives slower, it should turn more then when its faster....

KiWi

Post by KiWi » Sat May 11, 2013 7:25 pm

What hacked exe? Would love to try it :)

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Sat May 11, 2013 8:35 pm

afinfas: "First point means that car cant spin while stopped! You cant do that on a car in reality or do you? :)"

well, accel/brake same time = powerslide in real.
dont rly want to change the physics, but the draft might be an option, i would not mind having a .re3 file with "17.891d"-laps included next to "c" laps.
lol i see the lines coming: "damn, you ruined my laprec, plz make MORE room next time, so i dont get the draft"^^

afinfas: " dont want to drive a car that turns like the pointers of of a clock!!! :lol: "

i hope that more players will see and prefer my point here, considering you want to drive a long straight at the very outside or in exact straight direction. like some pros who like to chat on long straights, or like dede, put servercommands^^...or just to make a longer pause to study fuel or so. with too many angles you wont hit that direction and ziczacdrive the whole straight. compared to now you wont be rly able anymore to drive to the outside and keep there. you will be more likely to accidently go offroad.
i drove a lot of racing games and know how sucky that ziczacing thingy is...
i actually kinda wrote one in the last 2 hours, including the 64direction fixed option. when i switch back to nonfixed, it sucks :P
ok, i just (within 1-2minutes) switched that game to nonfixed and it sucks and...since it's a carsoccer game (punaballish), i can tell you already that it's quite nervy if you want to dribble or hit the ball - you cant drive normal straight^^...and yes, my car is very close to antislider, in acceleration, speed, size to arena, size to ball, steering speed, steering speed at low speed..and damnit, after 2h20min i have already a working game, counting scores and i invest more time in playing than in programming already oO

and before you ask..here you go:
http://mikenike.mi.funpic.de/dev/carsoc ... h30min.jpg (car is now actually already smaller, still experimenting here..)
in best case i get this thingy quick in playable local mode with stats, then add the network part and eventually transform it into 3d.

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Sat May 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Mike Nike wrote:i hope that more players will see and prefer my point here, considering you want to drive a long straight at the very outside or in exact straight direction. like some pros who like to chat on long straights, or like dede, put servercommands^^...or just to make a longer pause to study fuel or so. with too many angles you wont hit that direction and ziczacdrive the whole straight. compared to now you wont be rly able anymore to drive to the outside and keep there. you will be more likely to accidently go offroad.
You're partially right about this, any number of possible rotations greater than ~200 will lead to zigzag-driving on straights which is annoying, but when I tested an F1 car with 128 possible rotations, this worked out very nicely. It even felt... dare I say it... quite sexy.

About drafting, I have a kind-of-working implementation, but it's on a newer version of TS which I'm not allowed to release. I also had to reverse engineer the game to make it, which is... not quite legal. ;)

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Sat May 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Afinfas wrote:The demo should be removed ASAP, and replaced for full game!!
I didn't want to mention that cause it's already clear.
Afinfas wrote:1- Like the throttle/brake lights. Its a cool feature but....unnecessary compared to the other ones in terms of priorities!

2 - The private messages to team mates. Also nice feature but, not so important i would say.
Yeah, I can agree about 1. But I'll keep 2., cause it's not unimportant thing actually, and it's probably easy to make. Many times I feel the need to give some directions to all of my team mates, like: Stay together bitches!!! (Battle of Tanks) :wink:
Mike Nike wrote:if i read "download demo" as new player, i would think of quite some limitations. "a demo? nah, then i dont dl it..".
it might indeed be good to advertise with just "download sliders here...".
Yeah, but that's dede's job. Lazy bastard!
Ande will remove it from the game even without my request. That's why I decided to miss it.

Mike Nike wrote: realistic movement
- spinng while flying..oh well, i like the arcarde way..
-"But realistic one should be default one" - imo the arcade should be the default one. i like the ts gameplay, more realistic racing games i usually dont like. just imagine all those 3d racing games, where you need to install 500mb+, take 20 minutes to adjust key settings, options..and end up driving 1 lap, because the car loses grip so easily that you slide off the 1st curve -.-
- if it comes to puna, im actually afraid by the way that older versions were easier to play, while nowadays those weird 45 degree sideshots happen more often...but dunno anymore.
It's hard to arguing about this on this way. Most of your fears will go away after you check how it all looks in front of your own eyes. I suggest you to meet me on msn and I'll let you see it all. We can wank some laps.
Btw, realistic movement will never make you stuck. It's almost impossible to see the difference in most of cases. And it really gives better filling of a car.
About more than 64 rotimages - Don't worry, default cars will keep 64 images. After some testing I also agree that 64 probably works good enough on default tracks. But on custom tracks, you're just wrong baby!
Mike Nike wrote: -drafting
imo nondefault, but i can imagine a lot prefer that to go default. either way, yet another thing, which would need a .re3 file. i remember wasting a huge amount of time in newstargp trying to hunt a sick rec by gaining time by overtaking bots.
:) Yeah, that's can provoke some amateurs to get better times than they deserve, but you also ned to know one more thing. Tijny made that cars lose grip while being in drafting area. That effect can really f*** you up easily - like in real life.
Mike Nike wrote: -slipperiness..
cars more slippery? do you mean less likely to crash into wall or car? wouldnt that be pattern depending? and weight and elasticity depending or something? which already is included..
Yeah, maybe I should delete part about car's slipperiness. I guess, cars duels can't be improved on the same way.
Mike Nike wrote: -commands
muteall - in some situations you just have to say something, like brb/wait..., dont know what other stuff. the brb thingy can be done with the newstargp "ready?" button, which each one has to click.
Don't worry, it will not be used so often. But sometimes it's just needed a lot, especially in those moments before the big races when all people come and chat so we can't see what dede (admin) is writing. Things will become even worse with bigger number of players. And I also hate when people chat while serious race is already going.
Mike Nike wrote: -saycommand from serveradmin
the color thingy though, im afraid of the negative consequences lol. if coloring, then maybe option of std chatcolor as player in chat sounds like a bit of a muststep then.
Well, most of server hosts are hardcore players - they know what they're doing. :)
I could expect on REIROM to create a server with lines:
/say black HUAHUEHAHEUA THIS IS MY SERVER
/say black DEDE AND TIJNY AM NOT WELLCOMED

Mike Nike wrote: -bottom screen players info
for new players, having that info is good, so id like to keep it as default; the transparency could work though, if the font is still readable above most trackterrains.
The problem of default black info could become big if Ande decide to enable bigger number of players.

Mike Nike wrote: ...eh i just read the self controlled camera thingy
made me think: did someone suggested fog of war yet for battle mod^^? ah too much to code maybe..

Oh, I actually thought about it before. I somehow think that it could also reduce graphics and bandwidth, cause many things would disappear from the screen. He could make that we can define size of visible area. Maybe I'll mention this once I see that other stuff is already implemented. :wink:
Last edited by Whiplash on Sat May 11, 2013 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike Nike

Post by Mike Nike » Sat May 11, 2013 9:55 pm

hmm, tested the 128fixed.
wasnt easy to hit the right angle. up to 2 times harder to hit it, i guess^^
and compared to the feeling/timing skill i have on straights with the antislider or some kinda f1 car, i didnt have the "feeling" in the blood to hit the right angle in a high percentage, while in 64fixed with antislider you can often drive step by step closer to outside of a straight, by driving in roaddirection and make those fast leftright or rightleft steerings.
tested that in 64fixed in my environment and it worked satisfying. not always, but often enough, while in 128fixed it took me ages to actually get into roaddirection. -.-

testing even in 32fixed actually made me wonder if sliders handles the car\angle# variable in a way that if it is on something like 0.04, it automaticly goes to 0, if you drive a while in fixed "0" direction.
that would avoid instantly going left if the variable would be very close to switching to next left-direction in else case.
hmm, i kinda like that solution.
i wonder if sliders has some kinda angleToDirectionAdjustmentSpeed# (0.0x sec to "aline" the angle) or an autoInstantAdjustAngleToDirection handling^^, so when you stop steering, the angle will be automaticly alined.

edit:
whip: "But on custom tracks, you're just wrong baby! "
maybe its all about the ziczac thingy you made a pic of once? i mean, some custom tracks have roads with no fixed "64"-direction, so keeping on the outside, driving in road direction permanently is impossible with the "64fixed-mode". but that is solveable by just not creating those roaddirections in tracks :P..
the trackgenerator project i worked on, i use to consider also, that in the end there should be something with fixed 64 directions. i put a lot of work in that^^, enjoyable math tasks though :)

Afinfas

Post by Afinfas » Sat May 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Mike, when you have the game ready send it...would like to give it a try! ;)

About the 128 possible rotations....mike....i would say that it will involve some adaptations from the core players. I mean...it changes the way to play the game. Its not really fair to say its better or worst so quick! :)

Nothing like a beta release to have some feedback from all. We should try to satisfy a majority of players. :roll: