COOKIE MONSTER NEED IP BAN PUNA SERVERS

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

edureirom
Community User Level: 2

COOKIE MONSTER NEED IP BAN PUNA SERVERS

Post by edureirom » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:16 pm

this guys is killing all games. rsx saw. he was playing against me his partner he dont behave. he made stupid racist comment

QcRSX

Re: COOKIE MONSTER NEED IP BAN PUNA SERVERS

Post by QcRSX » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:21 pm

yeah so true...next time ignore them and leave the server after game..like i do...there no more fun playing against, they cry in english but use polish to laughing like an hypocrite...there's no respect

C.Monster

Post by C.Monster » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:02 am

I can not believe that we still have players like QcRSX and Reirom.Recently you demand ban for Reiarom.I concludes ban you both for lies!!!.You was not played against me but Reirom did that!(Pozdro600-Lucio and C.Monster-Reirom).You was as spectacor!I was doing everything he was doing to me(following player and push)).Maybe u r blind.I stop to play because Reirom ,like always start to breake the rules!!( even when we have been winning 9;6)Pozdro600 and Lucio can confirm everything and I have a hope QcRSX and Reirom will be ban(all we know u both).Racist?man u r really bad liar(we talked polish but not your business-nothing what to make you were interested ).Also I did not know that we can't use national language!this is racist don't you?Stop to writting down bullshit.Especially for you I'm already registred.I play that game long time and usually you two doing a problems.Your opinion is very an interesting.Opinion colleague Reirom completely I ignore,because is something wrong with this man.
I will also add ,that one game before me, u was played with Reirom and when you losing 9;4 you quarreled to reirom and you left the game and went to be spec!!!You should rethink your behavior and do not be 2 face man anymore .
Thank you

Tijny
Community User Level: 5

Post by Tijny » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:22 am

Stop pointing fingers at each other, you are all to blame. I will not ban anyone for now, you're going to have to work out your differences together. However, if I catch you guys bickering like a bunch of 10-year-olds again, I will ban everyone involved, regardless of who started it. Please try to get along?

Whiplash

Post by Whiplash » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:40 pm

edureirom wrote:he made stupid racist comment
Rei, what exactly was the racist comment? :twisted:

edureirom

Post by edureirom » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:35 pm

f*** you all the time idiot etc talk in polish all the time and seems is insult with fatty. i think english could be the only language in puna.....

tijny could have logs.... well i dont want anyone banned. i was banned for many time here. but cookie at least deserve a warn

he childish in game is patetic......... cookie is not a newbie......... i have record of him stoping playing etc. but i want peace. like tijny said. i will try to get along if he dont behave i quit....

C.Monster

Post by C.Monster » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:25 pm

I'm almost twice your age!!so who is the child?Many people uses other languages(Finnish,Portuguese,Italian or Serbian)do you want to blame them all? It does not bother anyone seems only you and QcRSX.Just more respect to others and no more silly comments.This was my last game with u as partner.F...k you and many others words probably you see from each one who is playing you but it is not racist.So far your behavior looks at the racist for now.
Thank you .

Jurgen-NL
Community User Level: 4

Post by Jurgen-NL » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:43 pm

lol hehe this seems like 1 of those useless posts as in the past with lexx and myself :?

however i dont want to see any racist comments yet i dont want too see ban requests either.

also its not just rsx and reirom who is bothered with people talking in languages i can get smallishly irritated when i cant understand in what the other is saying it would be very social to chat in english but it isnt illegal to chat in polish or any other language either so its not prohibited.

and rei stop saying your teammates are shit when your losing a game or have lost a game you think thats alot diffrent then racism?
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

edureirom

Post by edureirom » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:09 pm

peace cookie. jurgen lol. complain about my partner is not racism wtf. you complain many times with me too :P

all peace for me....... still english should be the universal language in servers...

i am fine with all.

Jurgen-NL

Post by Jurgen-NL » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:42 pm

sure rei in the past i have complained all the time nowadays i dont really care unless my teammate is being an idiot with chatting, like you rei...

and even thoug you have a phd for english reirom pls learn and improve your own english.

Jurgen-NL

Post by Jurgen-NL » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:14 pm

i dont really feel like making a whole new topic for this so just gonna stuff it in here

respect to kyna played really good and made it a fair match the beginning i was way too pressured

hopefully this keeps reirom more silent and if not well ill kick or ban him in the future

http://speedy.sh/D63ju/2014.08.26-02.18 ... client.tsr

Jan
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3

Post by Jan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Jurgen-NL wrote:hopefully this keeps reirom more silent and if not well ill kick or ban him in the future

http://speedy.sh/D63ju/2014.08.26-02.18 ... client.tsr
You ban people because of losing matches? Reirom doesn't seem to be the only one who thinks that a player's worth is determined by his playing ability.. :roll:

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:47 pm

Jurgen-NL wrote:i dont really feel like making a whole new topic for this so just gonna stuff it in here
What kind of idiotic deal is this? You can ban him for bad behavior, not for losing a match. Even if he agrees to it. I read the IRC logs, you should've just banned him when he was spectating and he demanded for you to make room for him. That would have been fair. This isn't. Please don't make me change the admin password Jurgen.

edureirom

Post by edureirom » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:02 pm

lets peace here. jurgen i like him. but he got nervous easy when is losing....... i will stop to talk during games for now like eddie said. still jurgen and other ppl are refusing to play with me? for no reason...... i want peace. i am a user like all here. so play with me........ dede play with me. why jurgen cant? jurgen banned me in race server when i out of fuel....... he dont have temper to be adm................ i think tijny need to take jurgen off adm.......... he is trying to ban me in all servers... i want peace jurgen. just play like 2 weeks ago........ sorry anything i did for you lets move on.
i respect eddie here. dede etc.

so is just a game play and have fun..... this is what i do now.

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:22 pm

edureirom wrote:i will stop to talk during games for now like eddie said. still jurgen and other ppl are refusing to play with me? for no reason......
That is not what I said. You can talk all you want for all I care, as long as you keep things respectful. I only told you to stop your negativity. Your incessant swearing after every goal you concede. Your provoking the opponents when you win. Your obsession with declaring your own skill. These are also the reasons people do not want to play with you. "No reason", do you still believe that?

edureirom

Post by edureirom » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:43 pm

ok. JURGEN was playing with me for days. and sundly he stop why? i was the same.

so for me is no reason. anyway i am in peace here

Tijny

Post by Tijny » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:18 pm

edureirom wrote:ok. JURGEN was playing with me for days. and sundly he stop why? i was the same.

so for me is no reason. anyway i am in peace here
He played with you, but always very reluctantly, from what I saw.

But if you want to believe that the reason at least a good handful of people don't want to play with you lies with those people and not with you, then sure, continue spreading your "peace." You will continue to be shunned.

dede

Post by dede » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:27 pm

There is actually one very good thing in staying away from the game for several months: you have a new vision of the game and of how things get really stupid and childish at times. Play the game for the fun of it, guys! I understand that somebody can't accept provocations or gets nervous because of bad playing. Go to walk your dog (while I wank your gf), breathe, and then come back playing the funniest game ever! :)

Jurgen, from the few times I played last weeks, I noticed that you're obsessed by Reirom. You shouldn't kick/ban him for no reason! I know that he is a better player than you since he's the best PB player nowadays, but we have to accept that. At least he makes it funny while owning you.

Jurgen-NL

Post by Jurgen-NL » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:13 pm

lel at all this commotion

First: nah i wont ban reirom at the time of my pleasing, i never really have and don't intend too either.
What happened last night was more a fun way to get the server quiet and make reirom leave in a way he agreed too.

Second @ Dede: im obsessed no obsessed is the wrong word for it annoyed is the correct answer.
Especially when people keep encouraging reirom with his behavior which also includes you, from the last 2 weeks hes gotten so annoying he needs to be punished a bit and not a pat on the back well done.

before this whenever i was playing with reirom since i became active again (2-3months?) i at least kept telling him to stop putting people in the ground or as tijny perfectly said: "his negativity, incessant swearing after every goal he concedes, Him provoking the opponents when he wins, His obsession with declaring his own skill." and last but not least his blaming towards his teammates. (Yes i have this problem sometimes too it means i wasn't good enough to win that game and am just frustrated i don't do it every game and all the time and i don't do it so expressively as reirom.

These are the reasons i kick him from the server and in severe cases a ban that gets lifted until the next day.

Third @ Reirom: Stop saying how great a player you are, a great player doesn't call out his own skill other people will acknowledge it by themselves.
Being arrogant wont help you reaching that TOP player status, Yes you can cheer once in a while about winning don't go on and on for days, weeks, and months.

And i am not trying to ban you on all servers :shock: reirom keep doing unfair/swearing things that make me HAVE to kick and ban you sometimes.
Peace if Reirom can behave.

Fourth @ Community:
Am i qualified for admin-ship? I believe so.
Am i a perfect Admin? No i don't think so, nobody is and i make mistakes too and you are allowed to call them out, and we can calmly talk about any action i made.
I can admit when i have been wrong maybe not right then and there but yes i can maybe i shouldn't have made this video and posted it but it seemed fun nothing more nothing less.
Is the puna video with Me Reirom Kyna Pozdro childish: Yes but 4 (spec included) of us had fun in doing so and 1 kept wanting to proof something. so i don't think none of us will make a big deal out of it was a good game and close game.

shyguy1001

Post by shyguy1001 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:41 am

Personally, I can't wait till new version is released to general Turbosliders.. mute function can come in very handy for such situations!
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)