It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Telegram group

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

dede

Community User Level: 5

Telegram group

PostThu Nov 24, 2016 6:04 am

Hello morons!

I've been online for some PB few days ago but we couldn't find fourth player as I understand that PB is not very popular nowadays.

I think that making a group on Telegram/Whatsapp may help to keep in touch with each others. That may be the easiest way to have a direct link between players, since those apps are usually used on smartphones.

Let me know if you agree, I can make the group and send invites.

Mike Nike

Re: Telegram group

PostThu Nov 24, 2016 12:48 pm

dede wrote:Hello morons!

I've been online for some PB few days ago but we couldn't find fourth player as I understand that PB is not very popular nowadays.

I think that making a group on Telegram/Whatsapp may help to keep in touch with each others. That may be the easiest way to have a direct link between players, since those apps are usually used on smartphones.

Let me know if you agree, I can make the group and send invites.

IRC, Skype, Facebook, now even Whatsapp? Damn, i was just thinking about how TS has never been more "dead" to me, even it won't really "ever" be. I'm really for most of the stuff which keeps TS more alive, but Skype and Whatsapp groups kinda nerv me with the message floods sometimes. Nice to see a lifesign of a [+] member though :)

Tijny

PostThu Nov 24, 2016 1:14 pm

Oh, I had already given up on ever playing Punaball again. I don't have a smartphone so I won't be able to join any groups, but I'll be hanging around the IRC channels again now that I know there might be others who want to play.

Whiplash

PostThu Nov 24, 2016 2:13 pm

Smartphones are able to run IRC clients too. It's the best way to use those since they can also allow you to be contacted by players directly from inside of the game. Also, we now have script in #turbosliders channel made by Badeend. It allows you to follow activity of all servers from the game.
If, by any chance, you're using Windows Phone - I suggest you xoChat.

P.S.
Nice to see you back!

Jan

Community User Level: 3

Community User Level: 3

PostSun Nov 27, 2016 4:24 pm

I mostly use Telegram and Whatsapp for messaging anyway so if such a group is made, I can surely join. ^^

Rendy Andrian

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

PostSun Nov 27, 2016 4:30 pm

I only use Whatsapp. I could join if the WA group is a thing!

I thought this is a great idea. Even if this game is dead. I still want to make stuffs for this game. Glad that we're gonna have a chat group for this game!
RACING SINCE 2007
OFFICIAL SITE - BLOG - TWITTER

max tre

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

PostMon Nov 28, 2016 11:43 am

Whiplash wrote:If, by any chance, you're using Windows Phone - I suggest you xoChat.

AndChat for Android-based devices. Also, Will's app might be very useful for your purpose.
But, let's be honest, a Whatsapp/Telegram group would be a whole other thing - given that I'm not a PB-player and hence not very interested in this one.

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

PostFri Dec 02, 2016 5:25 pm

WUT? dede coming back to make a fool out of himself :lol: nice 8) no need for whatsapp groups ts is still alive only at very discrete moments in the evening from 20 till midnight CET somewhat sometimes yes sometimes no thats what i have been discovering last 2-3 weeks orso
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

Return to General Discussion