It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:32 pm

Where are touring cars + regular F1 car, etc?

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Afinfas

Community User Level: 3

Community User Level: 3

Where are touring cars + regular F1 car, etc?

PostFri Jan 13, 2017 12:50 am

Hey guys...long time I dont log in here, and even longer since I last played Turbo sliders but...tonight I just remembered that I definitly miss top down racing games and this was certainly one of my big references to it.

Downloaded the last install of the game and then wanted to get some F1 cars (the mod I like most). I looked on the new website page to download, and there are only 2 pages with cars and none is the one I used to play 3 or 4 years ago? I cant seem to find the touring cars/tracks.... The ones from the videos of Shyguy.
Here a video to show which ones I mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmiGVmpRPh0
Also on the new website, im completely lost. Cant seem to find anything and it seems a lot of content has been removed.

But anyway, can you guys please tell me where to get those F1 and touring cars we used to use on the F1 League, etc?
Also...tried downloading the very few F1 cars pack on the downloads section and only the genesis was recognized (yes I moved them to the cars folder, not inside of a folder). Any idea on this?

Those already mentioned cars/tracks are simply the ones I enjoyed more playing. Some direction (preferably with some links :) ) would be simply great. I want to play this game again from time to time.

Thanks in advance.

Alfonso

Edit: Why all these mods are gone? Sorry if im missing something. I have been away from this for a loong time!
"Dont forget to be happy!"

Rendy Andrian

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

Re: Where are touring cars + regular F1 car, etc?

PostSun Jan 15, 2017 5:19 am

I believe the old site of TS is still accessible here, there are lots of cars and tracks available for download (although some cars might have dead links), and F1SL's 2014 mod also come in handy (go here).

Also, I just happen to complete my new track Indianapolis as I write this post (you can get it here). It's my first 4K track here, I plan to create more but I guess I had to focus on my final paper first before that.
RACING SINCE 2007
OFFICIAL SITE - BLOG - TWITTER

Return to General Discussion