Discussions related to the website

Moderator: Forum Moderators

dede
Community User Level: 5

TurboSliders 2.0 - New ranking & players list

Post by dede » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:45 pm

Hi,

as Ande announced, old records won't be valid anymore for the next version of TurboSliders. I will backup ranking videos and maybe make them available for download somewhere in the future, but I'm going to reset the ranking totally. Most probably we'll pick new tracks also, or we also could start populating the ranking through "Dark Competitions" like we did in the past.

Players list will be cleared also, so all player profiles will be removed. There might be problems for trackmakers, so they will have to upload their new nicknames as soon as possible.

I will try to update the current validation scripts for profiles and videos before the official release will be out.

dede

Post by dede » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:33 pm

I just deleted all players and cleared the ranking/laptimes/videos. As you probably noticed, I had to associate all tracks to my own player profile to get them displayed.
Trackmakers can start uploading their new players.da2, so I'll be able to assign their tracks back :P

Ranking and video uploading will come later, when there will be a stable release of the game.

dede

Post by dede » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:40 pm

dede wrote:Trackmakers can start uploading their new players.da2, so I'll be able to assign their tracks back :P
Keppana contacted me because he didn't understand he has to associate his profile again. Please use this link to do that (also normal players, not only trackmakers).