- Fast track loading and creation without restarting the editor
- Saving tracks with correct track hashes
- Tiles/terrains/includes that are directly inside the .trk file will be saved
- Tile layers, to give more control over tile order
- Easy undo/redo for practically every action.
- Convenient scrolling with the right mouse button
- Zooming in/out
- Selecting and operating on placed tiles
- Cut & paste
- Flood fill with the currently selected tile, according to various properties
- Custom tiles/terrains/includes are saved
- Start points, control points, pit and pattern modes, as in the default editor
- Resizing tracks on the fly
- In Tile Placement mode, pressing Space will place a tile before the last tile, or, if there are tiles selected, it will place it before the selected tiles.
- Pressing 0..9 will jump to a certain tile in the inventory, like in the default editor. You can browse the tiles quickly using the mouse wheel.
- Like in the default editor, holding Alt allows you to align tiles perfectly.
- In Tile Selection mode, holding Ctrl will allow you to add tiles to the current selection. Similarly, holding
Alt will remove tiles from the selection.
Extract the contents of the archive anywhere, optionally inside the TS folder if you want. Note that this is a beta version, and even though I tested it quite extensively, it's quite likely that there are bugs. Feel free to report any findings - bugs, suggestions or otherwise - in this thread.