It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:56 am

PS3 Gamers

Chat about anything. Non-TS related.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

HeLiBel

PS3 Gamers

PostSat Mar 22, 2008 11:39 am

Hey guys, i'm new to this site (first topic).
I want to know who of you guys has a PS3 (like me),
which games he plays and what his ID is :D

Hoping for much responses

Mouse

Community User Level: 5

PostSat Mar 22, 2008 9:38 pm

I have a PS3, though i have not played it so much as of late (much 360 play - Halo3, RSV2, Rock Band).

Waiting for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (April 17th in North America). Will be on my PS3 often when it hits (my G25 wheel will get some use), at least until GTA4, which will consume most of my time.

Anyway, PS3 is not getting much use because it does not have the games (though they're coming). Gran Turismo, Metal Gear, Resistance, Killzone, Little Big Planet.... waiting for these games this year.

:)

HeLiBel

PostSun Mar 23, 2008 12:47 pm

Kk, nice :D
I'm also waiting for GTA, but at the moment we're standing (my clan PBO) on the 15th place of the world in Call Of Duty 4 :P

olio

Community User Level: 2

PostWed Mar 26, 2008 4:12 pm

Mouse wrote:Waiting for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (April 17th in North America).

Just got my GT5P :)

Mouse

PostTue Apr 01, 2008 12:42 am

I'll be plaing my PS3 much more often now....

DAMN, I'm going to miss Rock Band for a few weeks. :cry:

olio

PostTue Apr 22, 2008 2:10 pm

Mouse wrote:Waiting for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (April 17th in North America). Will be on my PS3 often when it hits (my G25 wheel will get some use)

So, did you get it already? How is it with G25? I have to drive only with sixaxis :(

Hengari

Community User Level: 3

Community User Level: 3

PostTue Apr 22, 2008 6:50 pm

Forza 2 beefs GT5 whatever anytime :)
oldschool slider <3 | Hengari @ Quakenet/IRCnet
sliderpoint

Mouse

PostTue Apr 22, 2008 9:07 pm

First off, Forza can piss off along with Micorosoft. :D Not denying that Forza is a very good game, but i refuse to play it without my G25 (once you use it, cannot go back). M$ loves money so much they only let you use their wheel which pales in comparison to the G25 and other Logitech wheels. If I did not ban MS racing games last year, for SURE i would have Forza.

(sorry for that :P The three red lights event has pushed me to Sony and the 360 is not my secondary console. Damnn youuuu MSSSS).

NOW to GT5:

Indeed i did get it, on Saturday, and played it for a bit (passed C, B and most of the A class races, along with about 6-7 online races) and it feels great. G25 works very well, especially fun with the shifter (game supports H-shifting. No clutch though.. maybe in the full version). Actually, the G25 is not "officially" supported, when you go to configure settings, the wheel is not listed (although a bunch of other Logi wheels are). Nevertheless it works damn well! Only had a few instances where my car randomly went to neutral, and i could not get it back unless i switched the dial from H to sequential and back to H (easy, but lap is ruined). Only happened 2 times in 1 day and not again.

I need to pass all the challenges, then collected 2 million credits so i can get Kimi's Ferrari. :)

On another game, anyone going to be playing GTA4? If so on PS3, feel free to add my to your friends list and we can try to play together (unless online is region locked).

PSN name: Mouse8

olio

PostTue Apr 22, 2008 9:52 pm

And, how can you judge GT5 when it comes out at 2009, so far there is only GT5P out, which is "only a demo" :wink:

I've heard rumors that G25 would work with clutch too, something about pushin triangle in the start or something. Not sure though. You might want to check it out.

I've cleared C, B, A and S. Physics professional and all driving aids off (except ABS, which is on step 1). But for S7, S10 and F40 race in S-class I had to turn physics into standard. Couldn't make it (at least yet) with professional. If I get a driving wheel some day, I'll try them on professional again. Kimi's car is already in my carage. Quite a sick machine. Nice to drive some Suzuki after that :D From dealership events still 3 to go. I haven't driven much on online, I don't want to get my ass beaten because of sucky control system, lol.

GTA is in my mind too, but I'm working on my thesis atm, so I really should buy it after thesis is finished. If I want to finish it some day :)

Mouse

PostTue Apr 22, 2008 10:26 pm

Not judging GT5, I'm talking about Prologue. :wink:

I will pass the A class tonight, and begin S. Also driving with pro physics and all assists off. So far i have had only Saturday night and Sunday to play, so tonight I'll clear more races.

Online is brutal! People don't drive like gentleman at all... Although, i have only races on the beginner areas so far (need to beat A-class to unlock others). Looking forward to racing Suzuka online, and Daytona Road Course too which is quit different and nice. Time Trial areas will be cool.

olio

PostWed Apr 23, 2008 12:48 pm

Yeah, the judging GT5 part was for Hengari, not to you :)

Spg/Birdman ?

Re: PS3 Gamers

PostSun Feb 28, 2016 7:34 pm

Gta 5 is Kool... Think i may of had that on the Xbox 360 sometime surely i'll Aquire that for the PS4 -Xbox1,Too.
I had the last of us package on the PS4 and the "Halo Package" with the Xbox1 ..just saying...Frequenting Tombraider Quite Often on thaT ;)

Halo and TR were Kinda "My own" for a long time... HuaA

Return to Off-Topic Chat