It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:37 am

Sand at GPR F1 race tracks things

Talk about your ideas, rants, raves, technical issues, and problems.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

ILIKETURTLESS

Sand at GPR F1 race tracks things

PostSat Jan 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Terrible sandboxes at these kidna tracks which are made for the f1 comp kinda thing but anyway sucsk big time when driving it with std cars cos it jsut completely slows you down like a fking turtle. Its like m driving like a mad man beign in top 4 and then just hitting like a tiny bit of the sand ting and the speed is just gone and even noobs ar overtaking cos they take the safe lines anwyay so im like completely tilting at these kidna moments laready lost some keyboard letters cause they couldnt handle te pressure of my fist hitting it
al capwnage

Tijny

Community User Level: 5

PostSat Jan 24, 2009 6:04 pm

if by std cars you mean default ones then yes of course those tracks were made with a completely different set of cars in mind driving them with default cars is like eating soup with a fork not going to work very well there are plenty of tracks made specifically for default cars so why dont you try them instead thank you

ILIKETURTLESS

PostSat Jan 24, 2009 6:07 pm

cos im not the admin and theyr used online in sum servers whcihc only have the std cars thank you
al capwnage

iBlaze²

Community User Level: 3

PostSat Jan 24, 2009 10:49 pm

well maybe if you stopped aiming your car at other players like you were the other night, and concentrated on driving the track instead, then you would end up in the sand less often and have nothing to complain about :idea:

thank you :)

ILIKETURTLESS

PostSat Jan 24, 2009 11:55 pm

sup blaze, i drive liek a fair pussy assbitch , but im not realy fond of you drivin in to me that one time when ther was like an awfull lotta space for u to pass me.. just keep drivin behind cos in the end ull prolly be the one behind.
al capwnage

Scud

PostSun Jan 25, 2009 12:01 am

ILIKETURTLESS, Are you drunk? I think i have never seen so unreadable text :lol:

dede

PostSun Jan 25, 2009 1:02 am

Scud wrote:ILIKETURTLESS, Are you drunk? I think i have never seen so unreadable text :lol:

Have you ever read Kova's posts? :D

F1 tracks are made for F1 cars, it's clear that with other cars they might not be appropriate. Just don't drive in those severs, easy :P

ILIKETURTLESS

PostSun Jan 25, 2009 1:24 am

allright i see np just sum random suggestion . nice article at ir site about sum history blaze, well written ive gto teh feeling it made sum ppl cry cos its quite a hollywood story. Welllllll actually it snot cos its a racing game and no story man its fkin real this shit is on uno im talking about jsut pure racing in its best form liek back 2 basic nd stuff.
al capwnage

Return to Suggestions