It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:33 am

SCARTS Racing!

Advertise websites, games, projects, etc. HERE.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Burn

Community User Level: 2

SCARTS Racing!

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 10:01 pm

A new season of SCARTS Racing is starting soon! We use NASCAR simulated cars and tracks, we also use NASCAR simulated rules. Check out our website: www.scartsracing.tk! If you'd like to join our league, Register and pick a topic to get your name heard. You will meet either Burnout, Raptor, or myself, and we'll get you started. As of now we have 2 types of races: Full Throttle (Sprint) [With a CHASE to the Full Throttle Cup] and Phenom (Nationwide). The league is forming fast, so get your racing on today.

Contact us on MSN:
burnracer@hotmail.com - Burnout
okast3000@aim.com - Burn

BOTH COMPATIBLE WITH MSN Messenger! (Windows)

[FTR] Burnout

PostMon Feb 16, 2009 7:00 pm

We plan to begin the 2009 SCARTS season around May or June. I'll keep you all informed. Currently we are completing our 2008 season that spilled over into this year. We will use brand new paint schemes for the new season, with links posted for downloads. Hope to see many of you join up! And look for my public servers online for sampling!

DerekE

Community User Level: 1

Community User Level: 1

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 2:32 am

Uh yeah, the SCARTS Season has started already, and the league starred at the Lowe's Motor Speedway. Remember everyone, the series is still open to those who are willing to race with the best, and all of the tracks have been edited so intense side-by-side racing at high speeds is available! Just for those people who don't enjoy being 500000 miles ahead from the competition. :lol: Check it out! And be sure to add me as well to your MSN, I'm an admin there too. ;)

DerekE@live.com

Return to Ad Rack