It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:13 am

Official F1 Tracks

Here you can post track-related information.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

LBStrange

Official F1 Tracks

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 2:38 am

Hi Guys

I am new here and for the last few days have been looking for the F1 tracks ag bahrain, monze, melbourne etc

I have downloaded a couple but it says the link is broken once i select them in the game.

Can I please have some help as to where to download the whole set and then how to install them properly. Thanks so much

Logan

Whiplash

Community User Level: 5

Re: Official F1 Tracks

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 9:15 am

LBStrange wrote:Hi Guys

I am new here and for the last few days have been looking for the F1 tracks ag bahrain, monze, melbourne etc

I have downloaded a couple but it says the link is broken once i select them in the game.

Can I please have some help as to where to download the whole set and then how to install them properly. Thanks so much

Logan

Yo man. :wink: Well, you need to know that all tracks probably will not be released before the league. We will all download it directly from the server just before the every race. So, all F1 league tracks for this season are hidden for us.
If you want to practise, then you can download some of last season (2010) tracks. You can search them by "TSE-" part of their name (Tijny's are the best).
HERE!

Also, about installing them...do this:
Open the the game directory (c:/program files/jollygood games/turbosliders/), then open the "tracks" folder and create inside of it one new folder called (for example) "F1 tracks", and then just put files of each downloaded track there.
When you download the track it comes in .rar (zipped) file, so you just need to extract it (I guess you know what that means: you do that with WinRar or WinZip program). After you extracted those files, just put them all in the folder ("F1 tracks") that I described up there.
Then just open the game and pick desired track to play from game menu.
I hope I helped. :wink:

LBStrange

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 10:01 am

Thanks for the quick responce dude. Imdownloading Winzip now...

Thought there would be an F1 track package as it seems difficult to find all the tracks, so far have only found 2-3. Will keep looking though. Also 1 more thing if thats cool. I've downloaded an F1 car mod which is cool, the only downside is that I cant seem to be able to race other AI cars, only timetrial with myself when using these MOD cars. When I play with the standard turbo sliders cars I can but not with the MOD cars...any ideas why?

dede

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 10:23 am

LBStrange wrote:I've downloaded an F1 car mod which is cool, the only downside is that I cant seem to be able to race other AI cars, only timetrial with myself when using these MOD cars.

AI cars are available only with default tracks+cars. If you want to race against AI drivers in other tracks, you need to record AI lines. Additional information can be found in the "/doc/README-ai.txt" file inside your TS installation folder.

bittarello

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 3:14 am

dede wrote:
LBStrange wrote:I've downloaded an F1 car mod which is cool, the only downside is that I cant seem to be able to race other AI cars, only timetrial with myself when using these MOD cars.

AI cars are available only with default tracks+cars. If you want to race against AI drivers in other tracks, you need to record AI lines. Additional information can be found in the "/doc/README-ai.txt" file inside your TS installation folder.

There are F1 traks with AI? If yes, where can I get it?

thanks

Del

Community User Level: 2

Community User Level: 2

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 5:59 am

You can make the AI yourself for any track. Read /doc/README-ai.txt.

bittarello

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 1:22 am

Del wrote:You can make the AI yourself for any track. Read /doc/README-ai.txt.

Ok, I'll take a look it. But, someone has not done this before?

Edit:

I played with you today at 15h (UTC 00:00) 8)

Return to Tracks