It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:23 am

Punaball Champions League - Sign Ups!

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

shyguy1001

Community User Level: 5

Re: Punaball Champions League - Sign Ups!

PostThu Sep 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Tijny wrote:Slow dribbling goals, fast dribbling goals, sniper shot goals, rebound goals, lucky collision goals, brute force goals, epic struggle goals, unmissable shots from on the goal line goals, agonizingly slow shots with no way of saving goals, waiting to make the defender look like a fool goals, unlucky own goals, stupid own goals, intentional own goals, cooperative own goals with no goal scorer, cannonball own goals from the other side, ...

Seems we will have more goal categories than goals!

:lol:

Oh Mike, in football there are also all the different types of shots too - volleys, tap ins, bicycle kicks, free kicks, low drives, headers, chest shots, backheels, etc etc... I think we'll just stick to shots, and shots on target :P Don't worry, I'm making all these stats manually, the only ones I would need you to do is average speed - and I suppose, thats not even totally neccesary, it does give an interesting insight into playstyles but I can always do videos without it if its too much work for you.

Anyway, I'm gonna make myself seen on the puna server over the next few days to try and recruit the final guys for the 8th deadline!
www.youtube.com/sliderstv <---- Best Turbosliders Videos ever made ;)

shyguy1001

PostThu Sep 04, 2014 12:44 pm

Also, on the teams front, we have these guys all without a full team

Xzeal
Whippe (Dinamo Zagreb)
Oompa
Power

Possibly
Rub
Cookie Monster

Guys, get pairing up! 4 days left till the draw!

power79

Community User Level: 3

PostThu Sep 04, 2014 1:19 pm

shyguy1001 wrote:Also, on the teams front, we have these guys all without a full team
Power

Is this some other "power" member that you are referring to? I don't play Puna. I was interested to see some videos/replays but I don't have the puna tracks(+ cars?) you used in test cup. I guess there is no download link for them?

Tijny

PostThu Sep 04, 2014 2:23 pm

power79 wrote:
shyguy1001 wrote:Also, on the teams front, we have these guys all without a full team
Power

Is this some other "power" member that you are referring to? I don't play Puna. I was interested to see some videos/replays but I don't have the puna tracks(+ cars?) you used in test cup. I guess there is no download link for them?

Track can be downloaded here, the cars are all default.

shyguy1001

PostThu Sep 04, 2014 4:41 pm

power79 wrote:
Power

Sorry mate, for some reason the name Power was on the unteamed guys list, so I put you down there! Unless there is more than one power? :P

Mike Nike

PostThu Sep 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Hmm..didn't i say something like "i would play with xzeal, but if he can't, i'd team up with rei?"

ech, damn moral codex :D, i dont feel like i can still switch back to xzeal or whippe.
but the more play, the better it is anyway, i think.

but yesterday whippe was so good in blocking cars at kickoff and rei was so good in driving "2 in 1" and in "not backing up", my frustration level has reached a point, probably people in the street could hear me insulting rei (and myself though too) while playing. and that few days after i played a day "just out of pure fun to play pb", without any serious care about results.

well, seems we gonna see rei on youtube (rei in der tube) after all (again), anyways..

http://www.derhausmann.de/out/pictures/ ... /b8405.jpg

Whiplash

PostThu Sep 04, 2014 7:18 pm

I think I reached a new puna skill level yesterday while playing with you. I was always surprised how you're performing in puna matches even you almost never play that shit. So I tried to analyze your behavior on the pitch and describe it to my self. And yep, I pretty much succeeded.
I was trying to do that so many times while playing with Tijny, but I never managed to understand the logic of his play. I was always fascinated by how T manages to get a decent result even when he's teamed up with a bot like REIROM is. It could be possible that even T can't describe his own way of playing, because his skill became somehow automated during all these years.
It also happened very often that I'm playing like a pro, but that lasts only for 1-2 matches. That's all because I couldn't explicate the reasons why I'm suddenly so good. And yesterday, few matches with you finally brought me closer to those answers. :wink:

Oompa

Community User Level: 2

PostThu Sep 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Hi!

Whip and I teamed up. We'll destroy!

edureirom

PostFri Sep 05, 2014 12:02 am

wtf mike? i was lagged we win many games when i was not lagged

btw jurgen continue to abuse power............. well i think we need to close the teams....

whip is not better than me mike. i am playing good but dunno why my teamates with me decrease their levels

only dede seems the same. eddie is playing patetic shit with me.......... is not my fault like he said. i won jurgen with weak partners like kooler modric easy. we almost lost to mike and jurgen me and tijny. i dont blame my lost in my teamates.i tell the truth. jurgen was superb with mike and with me... played like crap. i see many guys puna dont have a regularity. jurgen can play so great one game and after been one of worst puna players. i am differrent i am more same level all time. sure some day you are on fire. but ............... the last games my teamates skills killed my wins.

i want to be in the top players. i am almost there. i dont see tijny this guy unbeatable anymore..... sure with badeend je can win , but he with a average joe he is not this good. palo for me is same level as me already. jurgen is moon total some day good some day so shit........... peace all

Jan

PostFri Sep 05, 2014 12:51 am

edureirom wrote:well i think we need to close the teams....

Why do you even want to play with people who don't want to play with you?

edureirom wrote:i am playing good but dunno why my teamates with me decrease their levels

The other players' ability "decreases" when playing with you because it's difficult to play with you. It's more of a problem with your playing style. Quite easy to deduce that from what you said. People's skills don't magically decrease just because they play with you. Another reason may be that they just aren't that interested to play with you so they lack the motivation and thus their level decreases.

edureirom wrote:i dont blame my lost in my teamates.i tell the truth.

edureirom wrote:the last games my teamates skills killed my wins.

Do you see just a little contradiction here?

edureirom wrote:palo for me is same level as me already

Roflmao! This statement is same level as "as fast as Mike Nike".

Seriously, the reason why nobody wants to play with you has NOTHING to do with your PLAYING SKILLS. So please stop reasoning everything with your skill or other players' skill. They don't want to play with you because of the way you act and talk. You seem to miss that point all the time.

Sorry everyone. I really didn't have anything better to do.. :roll:

edureirom

PostFri Sep 05, 2014 1:03 am

hi jan. no all ppl play with me.............. no complain. but ask jurgen...... dede ask dede man. dede said me and him good chemestry...... i also play good with dede..... i think palo decrease his level sure. even jurgen can beat palo man. me and tijny beated him and fama. still he is good. but not this alll time hall of fame........ i need a good partner because i lack some defensive skills. the 2 vs 1 mike thing is a way of play and surprise the other team mike, i dont play all 2 in ball.
i am tatictal good. i lack some skills but i know the basic....... so how jurgen play a superb game against tijny with mike. and when he play with me eddie own him hard? so is not my fault ........... jurgen is inconcistancy player...... still i am not here to blame anyone. jurgen blames me all time too. mike nike is learning the game still. we are a noob team....

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

PostFri Sep 05, 2014 2:23 am

new record! reirom mentioned me 11 times in 2 posts more then he talks about tijny dede badeend mike or anyone

seems i am the new top player around with inconcistancy

other theory yes i can be quite inconcistant but with mike he offer resistance against tijny which allows me to play puna more.
with reirom the resistance against tijny is almost no resistance which does not allow me to play puna BUT, still i am not here to blame anyone. reirom blames everyone all time too.
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

edureirom

PostFri Sep 05, 2014 2:57 am

jurgen....... you was bad with me in 1 vs 1 situation. so not my fault. maybe you have more chemestry with mike etc but you are ramdom guy,. you can be good one game and other a disaster. this is truth accept. palo in the begin he was superb now he seems normal.... a good player only.... only tijny dede are top for me...... others are good....... fama is good but lacks spirtis of a leader..... jurgen is improving too, he is good in some games,. but random made stupid mistakes. mike nike is still slow pace player. he cant attack comfortable. he is good in some defense still not this good. me and mike nike are a noob team. i player puna for 2 years only....... whip is improving too i win with him some game.
all teams here have good players. only tijny badeed have 2 tops....... palo fama is pretty beatable for me.... dont fear then... dede for me is the best players all around. sad he cant partner with me.... dede and me won so many games...
jurgen is modric level like .......... a bit low i think......

xzeal good player but dont play many....... arsen szymek are joke................ rsx average........... kyna for me is the surprise new player i see. kyna >jurgen i think near me.

we need to made this cup more often....... i will wait the draw to predict who will go long..... hehe.

shyguy roma kit?

Tijny

PostFri Sep 05, 2014 6:13 am

reirom, people who play with you have to defend more, meaning they are likely to make more mistakes. It's as simple as that. And about you being kicked, you were being an annoying pain in the ass as usual. Even if you think your teammate sux, it cannot be a fact because a player's individual performance cannot be measured objectively. Just keep your opinion to yourself and worry about your own play.

Also, forget the tournament, the ranking list in reirom's head is what really counts!

Oompa

PostFri Sep 05, 2014 9:18 am

Rei doesn't even mention me. It is like getting your favorite plant smashed and fed to you anally, every morning.

Fama

PostFri Sep 05, 2014 10:54 am

This "player" is having too much attention from the puna press, i'm starting not to appreciate the fact that he can ruin this event himself. ADEUS!

Luka

Community User Level: 1

PostFri Sep 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Amazing...what he says... Reirom same level as Palo, Kyna new player... WTF ?!
When it will end ? At the beginning maybe it could be funny but now... please ban this idiot :?

edureirom

PostFri Sep 05, 2014 4:53 pm

see i dont insult anyone here.. saw eddie? i never said i am same leve as palo........ you guys need to learn to read.

ok i will stop talking. lets have fun and play.....

eddie i will follow your advise. thanks

shyguy1001

PostFri Sep 05, 2014 5:18 pm

Oompa wrote:Hi!

Whip and I teamed up. We'll destroy!

Do you still wanna be Zagreb, or change teams? It's ok either way :)

Whiplash

PostFri Sep 05, 2014 5:22 pm

shyguy1001 wrote:Do you still wanna be Zagreb, or change teams? It's ok either way :)

Oompa will decide all. He's the captain.

Luka

PostFri Sep 05, 2014 8:10 pm

edureirom wrote: palo for me is same level as me

yes, u never said..

arsen36

PostFri Sep 05, 2014 9:57 pm

yep, and that "joke" wins 10-2 with you

Fatty

PostSat Sep 06, 2014 12:20 am

Me and Xzeal are team - official black horse :D
Xzeal , please select club ;) , meybe Manchester Utd ?

xzeal

PostSat Sep 06, 2014 2:03 am

apparently Stealth ha got PC trouble according to Fama, so I ditch him for Fatty ... who ever that is...

Also we pick team Celtic because... I dont care and it is a team I am familiar with from Sensible World of Soccer that was not an opponent and club football sucks since I don't follow it and other reasons and it was the bottom of the list, so it caught my eye, and I really dont care. and I am not sober right now - ffs it is 5 am - I need to sleep and so-on.

kapa112

PostSun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 am

Shite, it's my first appearance on this forum since I don't even remember when, and I read there's such an amazing thing going on. I'd love to take part in it, yet I must be in so unimaginably shite form that I don't see a point. Still, if anybody wanted to team up with an old man, I'm here to reconsider my decision. :)
PreviousNext

Return to Competitions