It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:07 am

Jurgen, the shitty admin

Discussion related to Turbo Sliders and beta version feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

Enrico Papi

Community User Level: 1

Jurgen, the shitty admin

PostFri Feb 12, 2016 1:04 am

Why is this idiot an admin? is this truly the best that turbosliders has to offer? is this whiny bitch what ts deserve? i've never ever eeeeeeeeeeeever seen a childish dick like him.

He takes the game too seriously, no laughs, no fun, just insults and cop behaviors
the player chantecleir accidentally goes bw after the finish line and he gets kicked as fast as mayweather running. And a few minutes before, he kicked him in the moment he joined the server for no f*** reason.

But the best is yet to come: after kicking chantecleir for that bw, in the next race he does exactly the same thing with me allowing 1-2 players to overtake me. I react like every other person would have done and he blocks me for 10000 seconds :mrgreen:
10000 seconds :mrgreen: in 10000 seconds i can do a lot of things, probably even watching an entire lord of the ring movie.

after the cup i'm able to write again, i insult him and he bans me like the arrogant childish and hypocritical fucker he is. No chances to get in a dialogue with him, because he knows he's wrong and he doesn't want to admit it. Have the guts to face issues instead of avoiding them. do you know who behaves in this way? My cousin, but he is 6. Stop ruining other people's fun, seriousaur

Man, even barza would be a better admin :roll:

POLICIA, DOCUMENTOS POR FAVOR

Tijny

Community User Level: 5

Re: Jurgen, the shitty admin

PostFri Feb 12, 2016 12:26 pm

Enrico Papi wrote:Why is this idiot an admin?
It's something I ask myself on a fairly regular basis. Major regret.

Let me first say that I don't agree with driving backwards after the finish line. However, it's not something we have to be so anal about. We have to judge this on a case-by-case basis and, above all, administrate in the spirit of the game. I watched a few replays that led to people getting kicked out, and in most of them all but one guy had finished, in one the "offender" didn't even cross the finish line again and in none of them did the "victim" seem to care about it.

Sure, we could insult people and kick them out for minor offenses like these and ruin the overall atmosphere for everyone, or then we could turn a blind eye, laugh it off and allow people to enjoy themselves. Hmm, which is better?

Jurgen seems to forget that he's not the one in power. The Shitalians are. They can kill this game whenever they like, after all, and that's exactly what will happen if crap like this happens too often.

Jurgen-NL

Community User Level: 4

Community User Level: 4

PostWed Feb 17, 2016 4:44 pm

Cool title very constructive way of making clear you disagree with something......

Enrico Papi he knows he's wrong and he doesn't want to admit it. when confronted with the action he takes, suddenly he has no IQ anymore and turns into reirom with a response what i did? no i did not.....

this pretty much sums up why i banned your ass also the childish insulting afterwards expecting to get into a dialogue????

the only reason T is defending your ass is exactly this: the one in power. The Shitalians are

Sorry to follow rules and protocols after mutliple warnings and explanations day after day

if 1 player does not get punished for backwards driving another player will do exactly the same untill we are at a point where everyone after finishing drives backwards and ruin peoples finishing races isnt that why we have rules in the first place......

since the title was very constructive let me be counter constructive
You can all go kiss each others asses
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

Tijny

PostThu Feb 18, 2016 7:20 pm

Jurgen-NL wrote:the only reason T is defending your ass is exactly this: the one in power. The Shitalians are

No, that's not the only reason. But yes, I would like to keep these guys around. Fact remains that on that day, there were at least three separate situations that led to you kicking people out, all of which you handled very poorly. And I'm not even talking about whether the kicks were justified or not.

Look, I get that you're trying to maintain order on the server and I appreciate that. And sure, when people are actually complaining about such incidents then by all means, use the ban hammer. But when you are the only guy on the server who's bothered by these things even if they don't affect you, it's much more sensible to just look the other way and let it go.

Fabrik

PostSat May 14, 2016 4:56 pm

"Shitalians" ?!?!
Wash your mouth.
8)

max tre

PostWed May 18, 2016 10:56 am

Fabrik wrote:"Shitalians" ?!?!
Wash your mouth.
8)

Don't worry, they always do before trying to have a little chat in Shitalian. :roll: :mrgreen:

Cmq, a quanto dicevano, è un'espressione che qui è stata sdoganata tempo fa, tanto che ormai la usiamo più "noi" di "loro". :wink:

Return to General Discussion