- Those 300,200,100 shits are placed so nicely and they really help while driving.
- No matter what complexity of a track is, I'd like to see more often the long straights which test the car's top speed. Now they almost never happen.
- Bunkers are pretty good looking already. But I feel they would look much better if you round them off totally. So, simply avoid those aligned bunkers from both sides and continue that round shape until the end.
- You can now place two rows of tyres trough the bunkers edge too.
- Trees positions are pretty generic now. It's obvious that they're following some vertical-horizontal rule. It would be much better if they could follow the track path diagonal direction better. And it would be better if groups of trees (small and big forests) could be recognized, where they're sticked together by higher density.
- You can apply smaller trees according to big ones now too. Just place them randomly around them (check Circly or Elemterekejfe). Same goes with all kinds of stones - just place them out of forest (it's always good to have one big stone in center, and few small ones around or on top of it). You can also find a nice combo of stones and trees on my Vehemento track.
- About kerbs (small thing) - I'd like to see last parts of each kerb more symmetric. Now I notice often that last part of a kerb is a bit longer on one side compared to another. You should simply fix that to the same size. The same goes for the semi-last kerb square. I notice it's often smaller than the rest of squares, which looks a bit bad. It's better if the whole kerb is a few pixels longer than it's supposed to be if you manage to accomplish what I said. Symmetric kerb where all squares are the same should be the goal.
And question: is that track loading errors supposed to happen? (Loading track pattern. Track pattern not found: building track pattern; and then: Warning: invalid track checksum. Track records may not work properly)
Ah, right, you can also make some random villages on empty parts of a map. Just place randomly few houses (rotation 0 of course) and connect them by a tight road.