It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:39 pm

Some Ips curiosities....

Advertise websites, games, projects, etc. HERE.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

• Author

PostWed Dec 27, 2006 10:37 pm

lol....................ok btw i give im sniper and Inferno's raptor

[id'e love to say youv'e just been punked for a couple weeks] but we didnt lol

[ PS. one thing i dont like is that i thought this game was a kids game but its not

PostWed Dec 27, 2006 10:49 pm

Sniper this is'nt funny. i'm so sorry to the TS community, I know you won't forgive us but man i'm sorry, just didn't want to end up like -wolf- :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PostWed Dec 27, 2006 10:56 pm

reasons why im sorry.

1. Spamming in 3 names - sorry
2.Creating 2 clans - Sorry
3.for lieing for weeks - Sorry
4. My childish attitude - Sorry!
5. yelling at burn for leaving NOS - verry sorry burn
6. Making fun of wolf - sorry wolf
7.saying i quit and moving to Q4 -Sorry

im sorry for tricking people and lieng to you..........pls dont ban raptor and me

Burn

Community User Level: 2

PostWed Dec 27, 2006 11:19 pm

are you guys both going to change your MSN? again?

PostWed Dec 27, 2006 11:23 pm

im probably going to havto

PostWed Dec 27, 2006 11:33 pm

Yes

Hengari

Community User Level: 3

PostWed Dec 27, 2006 11:37 pm

Some of us have been punk'ed and I feel sorry for them. Been punk'ed but it just doesn't end like it does on the Telly.

The try was good but when pulled off like that it had no chances to succeed. You should have just cutted off the bullshit, made the team with your known nicks and tried to make something good.
oldschool slider <3 | Hengari @ Quakenet/IRCnet
sliderpoint

PostWed Dec 27, 2006 11:44 pm

i'm so sorry, Scorpio I told you this was a bad idea.

Burn

PostWed Dec 27, 2006 11:45 pm

Yep Hengari! You made worse for yourselves, now the people that DID respect you when you were Raptor and Sniper don't respect you now....

PostWed Dec 27, 2006 11:46 pm

I can see that but this sucks. There goes the tournament and it'l take years for my respect to grow again.

Hengari

PostThu Dec 28, 2006 12:56 am

Inferno wrote:I can see that but this sucks. There goes the tournament and it'l take years for my respect to grow again.

Stick to some things like your nicks and keep the team going even with just two of you and stop playing around. Think first act second.

I don't see why you should quit the tournament. Just plan it and get it on.

Good luck. Things may seem worse than they are.
oldschool slider <3 | Hengari @ Quakenet/IRCnet
sliderpoint

PostThu Dec 28, 2006 1:12 am

Ok tournament on, seems you arent as mad as I thought you were and could you guys change my name back to Raptor please.

dede

Community User Level: 5

PostThu Dec 28, 2006 1:21 am

Actually this wasn't a bad try: you wanted to reset your reputation and start playing in a different way. This is quite hard (almost impossible). But yes, you showed you are able to play in a different way. That's good. You don't need a new nickname to do that. It's just your own behaviour. You can change it without changing your nickname.

Don't feel sorry for trying getting a better behaviour.

PostThu Dec 28, 2006 1:22 am

Do you want me to keep Inferno or Raptor?

-wolf-

Community User Level: 4

PostThu Dec 28, 2006 2:18 am

It is hard to believe in this, because as i figured all this happened because of me :D

Im not mad not at Raptor nor sniper. And guys, since everythign is because of me, i should say, give them another chance, if you are agains it. they got caught but all they wanted is to play, and be liked by others, and its just that after they've done too much mistakes they decided to start all over and follow what they've learned before.

Now, for all of your information, i've had an interview with raptor. So please read it. Raptor, the information you provided to me was useful, so people would know what really happened and understand all confusions. and dont be mad if you didnt want our talk to be revealed, it wont make anything be any worse.

Please, visit this link to read my interview. http://nfsteam.5u.com/Raptor.html Xzeal might like to post it on his site :D

If you cant really go to my website because its loading a lot and being stupid go to this page, where there is no flash and media player: http://nfsteam.5u.com/raptor2.html

Mouse

PostThu Dec 28, 2006 2:37 am

Dede made a good point!

This was a dumbass thing to do, not the best way to change behavior / reputation. A nick change could have been a nice way to "start over" but obviously you use far more nicks than needed, and it was rather stupid.

I hope you guys have not done this for the attention :|

Myself, Waza, Hatu, Raptor and Sniper must sort all of this out. Best thing to do is remove all these nicks from the forum, only 1 per person.

PostThu Dec 28, 2006 2:56 am

Yes, Delete all but Inferno and Scorpio because Scorpio is my little brother and yes i'm sorry for the mess I have caused all TS members out there. And no we didn't do this for attention, we wanted to be better ts players and so people would like us and to learn from our mistakes before. Mouse me and Sniper want to keep our names Inferno and Scorpio. This is a mistake that now i've learned from. The reason we have so many nicknames is because we were fooling around with -wolf-. This was'nt suppose to make anyone mad just to simply start over. Well I hope you arn't all mad at us even though this was kinda foolish act, sorry to the whole community "Thanks for not banning me".

dby

PostThu Dec 28, 2006 4:10 am

Not to worry about all this, your reputation can change quite fast if you really want to. I'm on another forum where I remember this new guy started acting like an ass which nobody liked. After a month or so he realised this, said he was sorry and changed his ways. Didn't take too long for him to become a vocal and appreciated part of the community, like a few months only. Just focus on the good parts, like the stuff Z wrote aboud URL. Good luck! See you on the track :)

Punatiainen

Community User Level: 1

PostThu Dec 28, 2006 9:29 am

Well, that was some drama!

Just like from the Bold and Beautiful. Which one of you was Brooke? :D

Seriously, no fakenicks thanks.

xzeal

PostThu Dec 28, 2006 4:17 pm

You've got to love internet and anonymity :). At first I even slightly suspected these were double accounts and someone was just spicing up the forums, but then again I always think that when someone new comes around, I guess Z is gona have a lot to write about now :). I guess this is one of the reasons he keeps demanding the registered nicks in TS.

-wolf-

PostThu Dec 28, 2006 5:21 pm

anyone read my interview?

yeah, wazaa is quite a detective..! :D

PostThu Dec 28, 2006 5:39 pm

Yes, he is a very good one. And I will not be doing this again.

[Swoot]Prazene

PostThu Dec 28, 2006 8:29 pm

That is incredible...how is it possible? :shock:

-wolf-

PostThu Dec 28, 2006 9:04 pm

as u can see it is :D

read the opic + my interview to get it

Mike Nike

PostMon Jan 01, 2007 1:04 am

Hmm...haven't read all, but the part with Sniper=Scorpio and Inferno=Raptor

First post of Inferno/Scorpio i was already sceptic - this could be a fake and thoughts gone into directions Sniper. First time i saw Scorpio driving (way too skilled for the first try), i checked his IP and was 99% convinced it must be Sniper. To keep your identity secret to others, i immediately talked to you in MSN - first words: "Hi Sniper...", but you have kept on your story, even the technical part with the IP was a bit strange...router etc. Punk'd? Not really...although i was pretty sceptic, i tried to trust you, hoping you would really be a friend of Sniper and a very skilled newcomer.
Dede already said some good words, i think..so i won't add some more.

Although your fake action wasn't mainly or not even a bit meant as some kind of experiment, or? What i want to say: maybe a little story about your experiences in that time could be interesting, wether public or not. Were many people skeptic or did you feel welcome ...etc.?
PreviousNext

Return to Ad Rack